You are visiting the website https://www.visorheadlights.com owned by María Granda Moro, with registered office at C / Juan de Vivero, 23 - 47260 Cabezón de Pisuerga, Valladolid (Spain), hereinafter THE HOLDER. You can contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
- Phone: +34 678 956 394
- Contact email: email@example.com
The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is intended to regulate the use of the HOLDER website that is made available to the public. Access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the general conditions of hiring that, in their case, are mandatory
Use of the portalMaría Granda Moro provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to:
- Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apologetic of terrorism or against human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and digital systems of María Granda Moro, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or digital systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained in it for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails
Contents Intellectual and industrial propertyTHE HOLDER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the HOLDER or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method to make available, of all or part of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited. The exploitation of data or the contents with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER is also strictly forbidden.
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. Specifically, merely by way of example, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
- The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the USER's or third party's computer system. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- The damages produced to computer equipment during the access to the web page and the damages produced to the USERS when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or damages arising from circumstances caused by unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
Modification of this legal notice and durationTHE HOLDER reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, as the form in which they appear represented or located in your portal. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
LinksIn the event that María Granda Moro includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case THE HOLDER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any subject or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without the need for prior warning, at his own request or from a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
GeneralitiesTHE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations.
The disputes and claims derived from this legal notice will be resolved, as a general rule, by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
However, in the event that the user is a non-Spanish professional in the case of any dispute arising from or in connection with this legal notice and / or commercial relationships arising from the sale of the products VISOR HEADLIGHTS, the parties must refer in First, the controversy to the procedure foreseen in the ICC Mediation Regulations.
The opening of a proceeding under the ICC Mediation Regulations will not prevent either party from initiating an arbitration proceeding in accordance with the following subclause and below.
All disputes arising out of or in connection with this legal notice or commercial relations arising from the sale of VISOR HEADLIGHTS products will be definitively resolved under the Arbitration Rules of the International Chamber of Commerce by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance to this Regulation
MinorsMaría Granda Moro directs its services to users over 18 years of age - Children under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal information. We inform that if such circumstance occurs, María Granda Moro is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice that in this same clause is established.
VirusMaría Granda Moro does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations in the software or hardware of the users or people visiting the pages, so it will not be liable for damages of any kind that may arise. thereof.
In order to provide a better service, this web page can store on the user's computer small information files called cookies, used for the correct functioning of some of the services offered. In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The responsibility for this data belongs exclusively to Google, Inc., which, in accordance with the terms of service, will be used for the purpose of following the clue to his use of the web