These General Conditions regulate all purchases made through the website http://www.visorheadlights.es, and will be accepted by the parties without reservations; These conditions may be modified over time, so it will be your responsibility to read them each time you make a purchase, since the conditions in force at the time of conclusion of the contract will be those that are applicable.
The hiring procedure can only be carried out in Spanish.
The sale of products on this website is made by María Granda Moro under the trade name “Visor headlights",with address at c / Juan de vivero,23 - 47260 Cabezón de Pisuerga (Valladolid), with NIF 71641404S
You can get in touch with us through any of the means established in the Customer Service section.
CREATION OF A USER ACCOUNT:
In order to make an online purchase, it is necessary for users to create a private account.
You can register at any time through the "LOGIN" section (Create an account), or during the purchase process.
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email, stating that the process has been carried out successfully along with a reminder of the access data.
From your account you will be able to: make purchases, check the order history, change your password, modify your personal data, modify the shipping and billing addresses, correct errors produced in the data entry, make comments, and other procedures related to your purchases.
You can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to the address email@example.com which will entail the cancellation of your personal data. It is important that the e-mail is sent from the address associated to your account.
CORRECTION OF ERRORS IN THE INTRODUCTION OF DATA:
You can access your private account to check your personal information and addresses at any time and, if necessary, correct or update any errors that may have existed in the data introduced.
The shipping and billing addresses can also be corrected or updated throughout the purchase process, as indicated in section 8 of this document, where the "purchase process" is described.
At VISOR HEADLIGHTS we offer the latest technology in secure payment methods to you.If you decide to make a purchase on our website you can pay for it by any of the following means: · Credit card. Virtual POS (Redsys). Visa and MasterCard, both credit and debit cards are accepted. Once the purchase process is complete, the system will automatically redirect you to the payment gateway where you will be asked for the necessary data to make the purchase.· One Click· Google pay· Amazon pay· ......· Wire transfer. Your order number must be included as the concept of the transaction (which you will receive via email after completing the purchase process). The shipment of the products will be made once the payment is received in our bank.· PayPal, with customer surcharge
A wide variety of products is available in the online store; by clicking on each product you can get access to photographs and a detailed description with information on the main features and its price. The products may show slight variations of color and texture in comparison to the photograph that appears on the web due to different factors, including the resolution of your monitor. However, we will do everything possible to make the images as true to reality as possible.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS:
It is possible there is no stock available at the moment of attending your order product. In this case, we will contact you to inform you of the incident and, if applicable, return the full amount paid. Visor Headlights reserves the right to cancel any order and make a refund due to lack of stock.
All prices indicated on the website will be expressed in Euros.
In case of special offers or discounts, the original price will be crossed out, with a clear indication of the final discounted price.
The prices shown do not include shipping costs, which will be calculated in accordance with the provisions of the following section, and will be broken down in detail before finalizing the purchase process.
Customs fees are not included
The cost of shipments will be € 29.90 for orders placed in the Euro Zone 1* (single zone) and 39.90 for those located outside the Euro Zone 1* and some euro countries to which the logistics service provider increases the cost due to its remoteness.
Shipping costs for more than one unit will be calculated in each case.
Shipments will be made through the logistics provider, either through its PARCEL service (land for EU, in 3-4 days), or through its Express service (courier, term according to area).
SHIPPING, DELIVERY AND COLLECTION:
Shipping costs include handling and packaging costs, as well as postal charges.
Shipments outside the EU do not include the possible tariff applied by each country or customs charges in the country of destination, which must be borne by the customer.
If the client does not accept the customs fees, and returns the shipment for this reason, he will assume the costs of the courier, which will be deducted from the amount of the return of the product.
If you have purchased a VISOR Headlights product, and you want to return it, these are the options available:
1. Cancel an order before it is sent
2. Return an order received in perfect condition
3. Return a defective product upon receipt
4. Return a product under warranty
1.Cancel an order before it is sent. You can cancel an order within 24 hours from the completion of the purchase.You can do it through your customer area, by contacting us through the contact form or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Always remember to indicate the order number.In this case, we will cancel your order and proceed to make the refund.
2. Return an order received in perfect condition.
· When can I return an order received in perfect condition? The maximum term of return of a product in perfect condition will be 7 calendar days from the receipt of the goods.
· How can I return my order? Accessing your customer area and requesting the return of your order. It is the most convenient process since it will allow you to keep track of the status of your return and you will receive notifications when you change status. You can also request the return by sending us a contact form or by writing an email to email@example.com When we confirm that we accept the return you can send the product you wish to return to the address: CALLE EL BAO, 12, 47260, VALLADOLID always including the ticket or purchase invoice that you received with the order. In this case, the return costs will be borne by the customer. No material will be collected that has billed freight collect. We recommend that you send your package through certified or acknowledged receipt, as we are not responsible for returns that do not reach our home. Returned items must always be presented in perfect condition and with their original seals and wrappings. As well as properly packed and protected, preferably in the box where they were delivered. Once the returned items have been received and reviewed, we will proceed to refund the amount of the same as soon as possible
3. Claims for defective or erroneous merchandise Claims for possible incidents, such as the product being received damaged or for any other reason, must be notified within 24 hours after receipt of the goods by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After this period, the customer is considered to have accepted the merchandise and loses his right to claim. Once your claim is received by the deadline, we will begin a verification process, we will ask you to send us photos or videos where the defects of the merchandise sent can be appreciated. Once the defect or error has been verified, we will send the courier company to pick up the order and we will offer to send you a new product or refund the amount of the purchase and shipping costs.
4. Return a product under WARRANTY
The delivery note or invoice issued by VISOR HEADLIGHTS is valid as a warranty of the manufacturer; this will take effect from the day the delivery is made at the address of the buyer.The VISOR Headlights warranty does not cover breakages, given the nature of enduro sports. It covers failure of LEDs and others only if these defects derive from a manufacturing problem, not use. However, we will analyze each case in particular. To exercise the warranty, you must send an email to email@example.com with in the subject "Warranty" and your order number. We will answer to you within 72 hours from the reception of the mail and initiate the pertinent procedure.
For any questions, complaints, queries, comments or suggestions, you can contact us through: Customer service phone number: +34 678956394 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org You can contact us through the "contact" section of the website. Claims and inquiries that are sent will be answered as soon as possible.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive the proof of purchase in your email. If you wish, you can request your paper invoice by contacting us at +34 678956394, within 15 days after the purchase without any additional cost.
We are not responsible for the breach or delay of obligations that are due to causes beyond our control, as in case of force majeure or fortuitous event. Although most deliveries are made within the indicated period, occasionally, delays may occur due to data transcription errors, inclement weather, large order volume dates, etc. In this case, contact us to resolve the problem as soon as possible. In addition, compliance with deadlines also depends on third parties, so we are not responsible for strikes, closures, accidents or other causes of force majeure that prevent compliance with them.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION:
The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. The disputes and claims derived from this legal notice will be resolved, as a general rule, by the Spanish courts and tribunals. However, in the event that the user is a non-Spanish professional in the case of any dispute arising from or in connection with this legal notice and / or commercial relationships arising from the sale of the products VISOR HEADLIGHTS, the parties must refer in First, the controversy to the procedure foreseen in the ICC Mediation Regulations. The opening of a proceeding under the ICC Mediation Regulations will not prevent either party from initiating an arbitration proceeding in accordance with the following subclause and below. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this legal notice or commercial relations arising from the sale of VISOR HEADLIGHTS products will be definitively resolved under the Arbitration Rules of the International Chamber of Commerce by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance to this Regulation.
INTEGRITY OF THE CONTRACT:
These general conditions and any document referred to constitute the entire contract, replacing any agreement or agreement that the parties could have reached